What are the current sunflower oil prices in ukraine

Does your sofa need a good home? Moving in soon? Something to offer? Something you need?

Postby hatka » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:13 pm

We are expanding the sales market and looking for new product suppliers. Currently, we will consider various offers for the sale of sunflower oil. We are ready to buy large quantities in bulk. Interested in sunflower oil from Ukraine. We would like to find reliable manufacturers that we can work with successfully for many years. Do you know any interesting options where you can order in large quantities? How do I find such manufacturers in Ukraine?
hatka

Re: What are the current sunflower oil prices in ukraine

Postby tofka » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Ukraine has been producing large quantities of sunflower oil for a long time and sending it to different countries. There are already such manufacturers that are consistently engaged in this. Of course, among them you will find it difficult to choose those who do it perfectly. I can show you what are the current sunflower oil prices in ukraine from major suppliers https://kaissaoil.com/en/ They have their own plants for the production of sunflower oil. And the delivery service to any country works well. I advise you to look in more detail on the site. Better yet, call me and resolve this issue. Many are already working with them and successfully.
tofka

Return to Recycle / Exchange / Buy / Sell