Would you like to boost the local economy?

Local news, community chat, events, meetings, social. Missing pets.

Would you like to boost the local economy?

Postby IntelligentVa » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am

Good Morning, I hope the moderators do not mind me posting this on this forum?

My name is Sally and I am working on behalf of a new company looking to start-up an exciting new business in the area of Chiswick which might be of interest to you

This business concept is innovative and linked directly to the local businesses and the people living in your area and it is important they get feedback from the people and businesses in this area before they proceed. At this point they would like to ensure there is the support and the interest in what they propose to do.

The business is essentially an online marketplace which local businesses and makers can use to sell their products. We understand, from earlier research, that a large number of people would, if they could, choose to shop locally rather than at chain supermarkets. There are many reasons why people shop at large chains rather than locally, mostly due to time constraints in their busy lives and the fact that local stores have restricted opening hours.

This company would like to give local shops the platform to make their business much more accessible to the average customer. To give businesses the chance to reach those customers and to give the customers the ability to shop with their local stores without even having to leave the house. This will allow the local people to put their money back into local businesses and therefore boost the economy.

We would really appreciate feedback from the people who would potentially use this service and so we would appreciate five minutes of your time filling in this survey. For everyone who does fill in the survey you will automatically be entered into the draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher! We really appreciate your support and please help us to circulate the survey if you can.

Thanks again. To fill the survey in please click the following link
http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/s/77385PPOLV
IntelligentVa

Re: Would you like to boost the local economy?

Postby mat » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi Sally

I don't mind at all, it does sound interesting. I've tweeted that link. Let me know how it goes!

Mat
mat

Return to Chiswick Chat