What topics can I talk(chat) about?
I have a good friend. We often chat on the Internet. But we can't find topics. The chat is always intermittent, which alienates us. What topics can we talk about? At least 5
If you need to talk and communicate according to the on-site atmosphere, don't be silent or boastful. Find a common language and be flexible.
1. Sports: talk about the sports we all like;
2. Health: beauty, health preservation, weight loss, etc;
3. Movie: recommend a friend's movie, and then talk together;
4. Books: if you like reading, of course you have to comment on books;
5. Financial management: we study how to manage money;
6. Gossip: Internet celebrity, star gossip;
matters needing attention:
1. Never try to show yourself in front of a girl.
2. Don't panic when you don't know what to say, because the girl doesn't know what to say. If you can transfer the pressure of this chat to the other party, let her think and say what to say, and you're calm about what to do, you'll leave a deep impression on her.
3. Don't always talk to girls seriously.
4. Don't use too many questions.
5. Try to provide valuable information to the other party instead of getting valuable information from the other party's words.